Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

1.9 World says its goodbye

Xuqi

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dec 20, 2012
Hey IcicleCrafters!

After just celebrating its third birthday, it is time to say goodbye to another world. The 1.9 World is set for closure on May 31st. 2019.
This means you have a little over two months to get a member of staff to move your buildings to the 1.13 world. Depending on size we can move up to 5 buildings, but it is solely up to staff on how much can be moved. The space we save on the server will be used for expansion of the end, the nether and the resourceworld.

We will again ask you to contact your friends who might've played here, but is now taking a break, so this doesn't fly over their heads and they come back to nothing.

As we did for 1.7 the world will also be available for download, so stay tuned!

Sincerely
IcicleCraft Staff

Attachments

fregaropa

Well-Known Miner
Dec 28, 2014
Portugal
Big rip, thanks for the memories 1.9 world. Seems like only yesterday we had moved there from the 1.7 one...

specialauri

Active Miner
Jun 23, 2016
well, thats bad. Been off for a while and now i see the closing date for 1.9 world... All my stuff is still there, loot, whole item storage, head collection valuables, everything... how can i get it transferred? Need help badly...
yours, specialauri

ps: do pets transfer between worlds?

specialauri

Active Miner
Jun 23, 2016
Thanks for your answer!

I have an appointment with my dentist tomorrow morning. Can a staff member please help me move my stuff tomorrow afternoon? Around 17:00 European time would be fine.

Thanks for your kind help

JuniorAuri and specialauri

Reactions: fregaropa

specialauri

Active Miner
Jun 23, 2016
Hi!

i got the ccords of 2 main buildings, storage and library.

on the 1.9 map:
storage -5799 -1269
library -5540 -1175

could someone pleyse move them to the new map somewhere around -5659 4447? thats near my base.

Is it possible to delay the deletion of the 1.9 map a couple of days? i´´ve got still stuff to move. I am quite busy at the moment, will try do do my best to finish as soon as possible.

specialauri & JuniorAuri

Xuqi

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dec 20, 2012
Hi!

i got the ccords of 2 main buildings, storage and library.

on the 1.9 map:
storage -5799 -1269
library -5540 -1175

could someone pleyse move them to the new map somewhere around -5659 4447? thats near my base.

Is it possible to delay the deletion of the 1.9 map a couple of days? i´´ve got still stuff to move. I am quite busy at the moment, will try do do my best to finish as soon as possible.

specialauri & JuniorAuri
Auri the deletion is in 2 months. Not tomorrow. I moved some of your stuff and can reposition it whenever you get on.

soffeh

Active Miner
Apr 8, 2015
Heya, just saw this today D: Is it still possible to move stuff to the new world? Got my floating island and storage with me at around: -2371 / 117 / -118.

LordIce_Wolf

Active Miner
Mar 22, 2016
Hi, I know I'm not that active any more. As I'm super busy these days. But try to get on time to time. I see the old world has been deleted... Everyone I came on there where no staff. Any chance it can still be acased to move just my house across?

LordIce_Wolf

Active Miner
Mar 22, 2016
Which world? If it's the 1.7 world, you've had your chance, and I'm gonna say "no", but the 1.9 world, that can be arranged eventually.
It is the 1.9 world. I know I am late and understand if it can't happen. It is my fault after all. It's just that house I've back from prbery 4 years ago and its a memoery