Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Amelia's Art Thread

Skylord Amelia

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Aug 7, 2012
Las Vegas
Since I keep spamming you guys on occasion with art in the shoutbox, I've decided to avoid that and give you a thread instead! You guys can check here periodically for both Minecraft-related things as well as normal artwork. Thanks and enjoy!

This first one is two zebras I did in photoshop during animation class. It was part of an assignment that involved putting a black layer on top of an actual photograph, then 'scratching' it off.

Second! The title cover/logo/whatever you want to call it of a math game that will soon be published online! My partner Austin and I have been working hard on it since September!!! The game will feature equations from Algebra to Precalculus and Trigonometry! It seems simple because the levels are designed to be mostly monochrome, with the occasional breakup, much like Portal.

Reactions: Sasha and Cetec

Skylord Amelia

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Aug 7, 2012
Las Vegas
MOAR ART XD

1. A Virizion (from Pokemon) that I did using Photoshop. The whole making of it to look like stained glass almost was a complete accident; but a good one!

2. A scene I modeled in Maya at the end of my Junior year (so about one year ago) It's basically just a modern-ish chair and table, complete with a SHINY VASE. *oooooh* XD Took about an hour's worth of work.

Reactions: Jeroen

Liara

Well-Known Miner
Oct 22, 2013
Dat zebra, amazing. Is this thread for all people's arts? Or is that another thread? :p

Skylord Amelia

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Aug 7, 2012
Las Vegas
This is mainly my art. I'd like to keep it that way just so no one absolutely spams it constantly. I do like comments and questions though, as well as criticism. (so long as it isn't hate comments)

Skylord Amelia

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Aug 7, 2012
Las Vegas
My partner and I after the national SkillsUSA competition (3D animation division). We won silver and I attempted to take a selfie. :p I don't take them rather often.

Reactions: Cetec