- Sep 15, 2013
Hey peeps! Thought I'd make this thread to give a few quick updates and news regarding sever information:
- Thanks to @Bavu you are now able to scroll paintings! No more frustration in waiting for the right paintings to decorate your wall. Simply right click a painting that is placed on a wall and you will be able to scroll with your cursor until you find the painting of your choice, then right click to exit the editor.
- A brand new Mob Arena will be coming soon in the very near future! For those unfamiliar, Mob Arena features a closed map where you may pick one of a handful of classes in order to face countless hordes of mobs and the occasional floor boss. The new one will be ~2-3x larger than the old version and potentially even more terrifying!!! See screenshot for a sneak peek!!!
- In the works with @Omio , @Cetec and myself is hopefully a solution to fixing the AutoRank plugin issue that has plagued our server for some time. Hopefully we are able to resolve this soon in order to avoid manual promotion of players when their duly appointed times occur. We will continue to provide updates in the coming weeks.
- Regarding the 1.13 update as many are now wondering: Nothing final has yet to be decided at this time!!!!!!!!! However we are currently waiting on 1.13.1 for the server to update due to the large quantity of issues regarding the 1.13.0 update at this time, as well as any other necessary plugins that allows the server to function properly. That being said, there is a strong possibility of a new world due to the dramatic amount of changes that comes with the new update. Do not fret over any possible moving situations however, as again Nothing final has yet to be decided at this time!!!!!!!!! and furthermore we have no intention of removing any worlds when we update the server so all your belongings and builds remain safe. More information and final decisions will be announced once we officially update to the new Minecraft Update, so please be patient.
- What has been decided however is that @Cetec has committed to providing download links in due time to the older worlds for all of the veteran Iciclecrafters and for any other interested. Cetec will update us with more information when these become available!
207.7 KB Views: 2,041