Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Icicle County Fair?

Jake

Active Miner
May 9, 2013
I had a idea earlier about a IC county fair anyone can awake their own little stand for people to play in. I WILL clear out an area where.you can build the thing. if you are interested post what your stand is. I want all stands finished within 3 weeks. so if your stand will be huge your going to have to work quickly! Post your ideas below.

Ash

Well-Known Miner
Apr 17, 2013
Hemel Hempstead, England
I was thinking of a small 1v1 spleef arena maybe? I have a large one one my singleplayer world that is semi-automatic one. I could make this one the same but it would require alot of redstone..something that I don't have a lot of.. I'd say a 30x30 plot should be big enough. Lemme know. :)

Jake

Active Miner
May 9, 2013
I was thinking of a small 1v1 spleef arena maybe? I have a large one one my singleplayer world that is semi-automatic one. I could make this one the same but it would require alot of redstone..something that I don't have a lot of.. I'd say a 30x30 plot should be big enough. Lemme know. :)
Good you can do it! Just let me Make the area first (ill donate some redstone also)

Ash

Well-Known Miner
Apr 17, 2013
Hemel Hempstead, England
Good you can do it! Just let me Make the area first (ill donate some redstone also)
Actually don't worry about it. I can borrow as much as I need from a project me and some friends are working on. theres about half a large chest worth of stacks of the stuff so I'm all good actually. Ty for the offer though, It is greatly appreciated:)

I'll start thinking of the design and materials in the meantime ^_^

Jake

Active Miner
May 9, 2013
Attention Attention Can Someone Help Me Clear Out A Area, im busy today it will be hard for me to get on

Shiv

Retired Staff
Retired
Aug 7, 2012
I'll help where I can, and I'm interested in making a booth. I haven't a clue what this booth will be, but when I get the idea, I'll let you guys know.

Reactions: Ash