Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

IcicleCraft's 2-Year Anniversary

Shiv

Retired Staff
Retired
Aug 7, 2012
Unknown
Hello, members of IcicleCraft! This month marks a very special milestone in the history of Iciclecraft. With the coming of May, the server has officially been online and public for 2 years! We will be celebrating this throughout the month, with plenty of activities and revelations to look forward to and cordially invite all members of IcicleCraft to come along and join in on the fun!

Throughout this month, we will be updating the network in a multitude of ways. We will be rolling out many long-awaited changes, not to mention an abundance of fun to accompany it all! Stay tuned for more information as it becomes publicly available!

In the meantime, sit back and behold the many wonderful projects, towns, and houses that you, the loyal community of IcicleCraft, spend countless hours and effort on! Be proud of your accomplishments! We can't wait to see what the future will bring!

Promotional Video (Credit to GamerGuppy)

Attachments

MudkipNinja

Well-Known Miner
Jan 24, 2013
USA
Can we have some contests for some things? With prizes for the general public? Or other things, like performances of stuff.

GamerGuppy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 13, 2012
Bah... That sounds like a terrible idea which would neeeeeever happen to come up in our mind. Or has it?!

Malik

Well-Known Miner
Aug 13, 2012
Well I am glad that I have been here for a year of this epic adventure.

Skylord Amelia

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Aug 7, 2012
Las Vegas
Wow. Happy Birthday IC.

I can't believe it! I couldn't stop grinning watching that video, and the music is perfect! Thanks so much Guppy, it was beautiful. :D

Spehiria V.

Active Miner
Feb 10, 2013
United States
Wow.. That's amazing Guppy~ It's funny, I kept smiling because the stuff we've built (individually or otherwise) varies with everyone's personalities.. It's good we can all exist happily. ^^"

MudkipNinja

Well-Known Miner
Jan 24, 2013
USA
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww... Now I need to finish my town and conquer area for the Bradican Empire in the next year.

KateTheAwesome

Retired Staff
Retired
Aug 6, 2012
Exciting! :) I remember joining back in June 2011. Been awesome to watch the server grow.

Happy birthday IC!

GamerGuppy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 13, 2012
Don't be mudkip! I quote from the desciription of the video:

"Due to the limited time I had to create this video I'm sure I've missed out on many incredible builds of other members. But don't be sad if yours is not featured; I shall soon make another extended showcase!"

Furthermore I know you as a very helpful and kind player that welcomed many new players in your first home causing them to feel appreciated and stay on the server! You are very valued for this server too!

MudkipNinja

Well-Known Miner
Jan 24, 2013
USA
Don't be mudkip! I quote from the desciription of the video:

"Due to the limited time I had to create this video I'm sure I've missed out on many incredible builds of other members. But don't be sad if yours is not featured; I shall soon make another extended showcase!"

Furthermore I know you as a very helpful and kind player that welcomed many new players in your first home causing them to feel appreciated and stay on the server! You are very valued for this server too!
Well, I'm just saying. I don't have many builds, and kinda wish I had my town and HQ for DolphinSwarm Publishing built. Along with NeonMoustache's mansion.

Geval

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 8, 2012
The moon
Exactly! Backstage supporters!
Lol, i realy have not build anything for ages.
I am starting with building again though.
And wow, almost for 2 years on the server now 0_0
Its awesome to see how much ic has changed over those 2 years.