Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Jelka's Iciclecraft Drawings

jelkaa

Well-Known Miner
Feb 11, 2013
The Netherlands, Limburg
\o Hi people
I've started to draw again, yes shock I draw stuff. I haven't for a while though, months have passed lol
Buuuut I started an iciclecraft drawing, I'm gonna (while time passes) add people to this drawing. I've started off with dah ladies: Kate and Kitty
I hope you guys will like it \o/
Btw I didn't post this in the general icicle art thread because I will keep updating and I don't want to spam everyones inboxes
:meat: Bubye

Reactions: Cetec

astrotrain24

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sep 15, 2013
Very well done :3 I should probs find time to do another art piece as well, looking forward to seeing more of your work! :)

jelkaa

Well-Known Miner
Feb 11, 2013
The Netherlands, Limburg
Updatteeee
As you can probably tell I added Simon & Jero, I may change some things while drawing others. But I don't have more time today cause work. Also I'll cover the white holes between people and stuffs but u will see

Reactions: KateTheAwesome

astrotrain24

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sep 15, 2013
Updatteeee
As you can probably tell I added Simon & Jero, I may change some things while drawing others. But I don't have more time today cause work. Also I'll cover the white holes between people and stuffs but u will see

Very nice!
( On another note, I believe Jeroen should be holding a bagt kartoffel instead of fisk :3333 )

jelkaa

Well-Known Miner
Feb 11, 2013
The Netherlands, Limburg
But my eyes are actually red, might change them to pAAAnk and some small differences on the head :p
I did try the red eye thing, but it didnt look as nice, I'll try to maybe find something that does look good with red. Yea I will be changing things a bit since I think you look the least like your skin. I just wanted to finish it before going to work :3