Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

New icicle group drawings?

Do you all want a new group drawing?

• Total voters

jelkaa

Well-Known Miner
Feb 11, 2013
The Netherlands, Limburg
Okay so I guess we all know in the past I made some iciclecraft group drawings (like the backgrounds) and since I've been back (kind of) I'd love to start drawing all of you again.
Sooo first of all, who wants to be in it? Please put your minecraft username down here (or a picture of your skin/whatever you want me to draw you as) and I'll include anyone who does.
Also I'd love to hear everyone's ideas about where I should draw you all. (example: beach, spring, restaurant, who knows)

:cow: Byeee

astrotrain24

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sep 15, 2013
Its a good initiative, I'd be happy to see more artwork from more peeps on the forums ;) Looking forward to it!

Master777Shadow

Well-Known Miner
Feb 4, 2014
It's hard to post with my losses from this meme war going on, but I wouldn't mind being in one of these group portraits for once. Can never have too much art.
If this meme war thing sticks I'd cast my vote for an egg based warfare scene. Like the beach scene from Saving Private Ryan, but on Amanita's shores, less gore and more yolk.

KingPyroneus

Well-Known Miner
Oct 2, 2012
PyroWarrior99 is what they call me, standing waist deep in lava, living and digging in a pit, will I ever finish? We'll see....

fregaropa

Well-Known Miner
Dec 28, 2014
Portugal
fregaropa, sitting in front of a warm fire inside my newly renovated abode, reading the classifieds on the back of a newspaper.
Good luck :D

l3l33tsound

Well-Known Miner
Nov 26, 2014
Scandinavia
3l33tsound stopping by once few weeks to take a break from my endless counter-strikes and lots of laughs. But with poor timing so that when i do come by, nobody is around.

Reactions: fregaropa