Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

New world for Minecraft 1.3

Cetec

Mr. President
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 6, 2012
Gotham City
We will create a whole new world to explore for the latest update, Minecraft 1.3. This world will be set as our first world when the protection and spawn is finished. Mind that our oldest world, from Minecraft Beta 1.8, which is our secondary world (Not our current main one) will be deleted as a new world will be built upon!

Tomorrow (Friday) the server will be going under maintenance, estimated 1 PM CEST; to update the server stability and performance of 1.3. At this point the new world will be created (But non-accessable during a few days, to fix a few important things before we releases it to our players).

This will give our players a chance to explore the new things in the latest update in Minecraft. Reminder, that our current world, will still be playable, and can easily be accessed through in-game portals!

EDIT: Server is now updated and a new world has been added. We will post more information when the new world is open for the public.

Attachments

Bavu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 6, 2012
It's fixed now, but its weird when i go through that way what you found i'm citizens and in place where i'm building spawn i'm normal rank.Thanks for reporting.