Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Protection for the Dome

Discussion in 'Towns and Projects' started by Animated_Dragon, Mar 14, 2018.

?

would there be a protection?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I think most everyone know of the Dome arena.

I am asking nicely for a protection for it.

Why?

First reason. So not people like griefers can destroy stuff. And so not valuable blocks can be stolen.
    2018-03-14_18.25.54.png (just some of the valuable blocks that works as decorations) (there have/is even people that have made a home inside of it. not so appreciated.)

Second reason. So that players that will use it for pvp/mob arena cant in accident destroy stuff. (there is stuff that can easily been messed up.
    2018-03-14_18.25.06.png (like carpets, someone broke the carpet ontop of that lamp)

A third reason is that i can turn mob spawning off so players can do pvp without in need of dealing with the monsters (specially slimes)
    2018-03-14_18.23.36.png (And it is easier if all those slimes didnt spawn and trying to kill you every 10th secounds)

People are welcome to use the dome even if i is in construction. So a warp point can be useful.
    2018-03-14_18.58.15.png (this is what im thinking where the warp will be)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Alright you're all set, I've added a protected region. I or another staff can add a warp later if you wish, however keep in mind I only created a protection around the arena itself for now and not the rest of your base.

• Like Like x 1