Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Urgent Server maintenance - Thursday

Cetec

Mr. President
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 6, 2012
Gotham City
Server up and running again!

The server will be unavailable this Thursday, 5/1-17, starting 1 PM CET (GMT+1). This is a planned maintenance as we will perform a few "under the hood" upgrades for the server. Estimated downtime is set to be between 3-4 hours to allow us to check everything before the server open again to the public.

• Date: Thursday, 5th of January
  • Start time: 13:30 CET/GMT+1 (1:30 PM)
  • Estimated downtime: ~3-4 hours (may be less)

I will of course keep you posted in this thread if anything new comes up along the way!

Update: We will also take the time to do a Nether reset during the maintenance. We also expect to reset the Resource world, but we have yet to find a good seed/spawn position with a few Woodland Mansions closeby.

Last edited:

Cetec

Mr. President
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 6, 2012
Gotham City
Will there be the following:
1) A Nether reset?
2) A Resource World reset?
3) Any changes to the LP shop?
1) Yes, I have updated the first post regarding this!
2) There will be a Resource world reset soon, however, I have yet to find a good seed/spawning position with a few Woodland Mansions closeby. In case you have any suggestion on a good seed and/or spawning position in the world, let me know!
3) We expect to add/change a couple of stuff in the LP shop soon! Will create a new thread about that when its time!

Reactions: Omio and fregaropa

Omio

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dec 23, 2013
Huntsville, ON, Canada
2) There will be a Resource world reset soon, however, I have yet to find a good seed/spawning position with a few Woodland Mansions closeby. In case you have any suggestion on a good seed and/or spawning position in the world, let me know!
By the powers of the eldritch, I invoke 107038380838084 and warn you to check that out in Spectator Mode.