Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Urgent Server Status 9-23-2018

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Xuqi, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Hello everyone!

We have been trying to rollback the server to post 1.13.1, but have failed to do so. We would like to apologise to everyone for the troubles that it has caused.
    • Please keep your items in chests. We are currently trying to restore everyones inventory and enderchests to post 1.13.1, as many have lost items.
    • Be aware that we might restart and take the server down numerous times in the next couple of days. We will ofcourse let everyone online know before doing so.
    • We will regenerate the 1.13.1 World, so get your ressources from the ressource world instead. The A worlds inventory might get affected.
    • We will try to do some hotfixes the next week to solve all the issues like no nether fortresses, item loss and structures.

Again I would like to apologize for these issues. We are doing our best to counter them. Feel free to use our discord for any questions.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Will the regenerated world have the same seed? I found some AWESOME terrain where I was planning to start a town.