Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

The Little Brave. Comic

Animated_Dragon

Well-Known Miner
Apr 11, 2015
sweden
Nothing to read on this page (not on the next to)

A little story about the backgrounds:
When i finished the creatures and gona start on the backgrounds, i think. "I will never gona make good bakgrounds"
(I have only made 2 backrounds before. One pencil drawing on pointy mountains and one in photoshop on 2 planets.)

bild (4).JPGplanets.jpg
So i took an hour and watched some tutorials and looking through some different brushes.
And in the end, I think the backrounds been a little to good.

Tell me if you want me to post the pages in thumbnails or in full images.

So here is the first page of this comic.

The little brave.
Chapter 1. Lost memories
p1. Prey and hunter.

Lou 1 Prey and hunter - Kopia2.jpg

Last edited:

astrotrain24

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sep 15, 2013
Nothing to read on this page (not on the next to)

A little story about the backgrounds:
When i finished the creatures and gona start on the backgrounds, i think. "I will never gona make good bakgrounds"
(I have only made 2 backrounds before. One pencil drawing on pointy mountains and one in photoshop on 2 planets.)

View attachment 1130View attachment 1131
So i took an hour and watched some tutorials and looking through some different brushes.
And in the end, I think the backrounds been a little to good.

Tell me if you want me to post the pages in thumbnails or in full images.

So here is the first page of this comic.

The little brave. p1.
Prey and hunter.

View attachment 1132
Very well done. Lord Gabe N approves:

Reactions: fregaropa

Animated_Dragon

Well-Known Miner
Apr 11, 2015
sweden
I dont know what you thougt should happend.
But this is what happend.

The little brave.
Chapter 1. Lost memories
p2. Swift and clever
The little brave 2.jpg

Last edited:

Animated_Dragon

Well-Known Miner
Apr 11, 2015
sweden
First i wana say a few things.
1. that i change the background and found out that this (in my opinion) looks bether. But its your choise if i shall have this new style or the other one.
2. What do you think what would happen in the upcoming pages? (i have already a storyline im going to use, but there is "gaps" between the events of the storyline) So if you have anny idea of a short/tiny event or an idea for a creature. I would be happy to read about them.
This would help me to make a story who everyone would like and (maybe) feel to be participating in.

The little brave.
Chapter 1. Lost memories

p3. Crystals

The little brave 3.jpg

Last edited:

astrotrain24

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sep 15, 2013
First i wana say a few things.
1. that i change the background and found out that this (in my opinion) looks bether. But its your choise if i shall have this new style or the other one.
2. What do you think what would happen in the upcoming pages? (i have already a storyline im going to use, but there is "gaps" between the events of the storyline) So if you have anny idea of a short/tiny event or an idea for a creature. I would be happy to read about them.
This would help me to make a story who everyone would like and (maybe) feel to be participating in.

The little brave. p3
Crystals

View attachment 1138
I too think that the new background is a very nice substitute for the first :3 As for any story suggestions, perhaps the creature searches to find its herd/another member of its species, avoiding the dangers of the wilderness surrounding it. Keep up the good work ;)

Animated_Dragon

Well-Known Miner
Apr 11, 2015
sweden
I too think that the new background is a very nice substitute for the first :3 As for any story suggestions, perhaps the creature searches to find its herd/another member of its species, avoiding the dangers of the wilderness surrounding it. Keep up the good work ;)
Your suggestion are not far away from the main subject in this story. About that one creature is searching for its own kind while facing the big unknown world. These 2 first creatures is only bakground characters, but when i read your suggestion about them i got an idea how to use them more in the story. (similar to your idea)

I even found out to do this in chapters, so i edited a chapter name for this pages.

I was going to post this earlier but the homepage dident work for me the last 2 days (think its the update thing)

Reactions: astrotrain24

Animated_Dragon

Well-Known Miner
Apr 11, 2015
sweden
There will maybe be no page this and next week.
That because i decided to do the base for all pages on chapter 1.

I can post the next page in the end of this veek if the time is killing you, but it will propaly still be in the base form, depending on how long it takes me to do the base for the pages.

Animated_Dragon

Well-Known Miner
Apr 11, 2015
sweden
Finnaly the part 5 is finnished.
It took a little longer than i thought. that because i did an front page for the chapter.

after this it will be a little more reading.

The little brave.
Chapter 1. Lost memories

p5. Out to the light
The little brave 5 Into the light.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cetec and fregaropa

l3l33tsound

Well-Known Miner
Nov 26, 2014
Scandinavia
The lil' white n orange fluffy creature is so cuuute :cat: The colors remind me off Cookies and Eggs, and i instantly thought i would call him Coo'ggi (rough spelling: Kjugi) :angelic:
Will the little fluff find out hes the last of his kind or will he find more of his own kind? It would make a good story if he lives with the know that other reptiles seen the kind of him but it was a long time since they did and the lil' fluff is actually the last of his kind. His life would end with him thinking that he wasn't the last one, and does it matter if he wasn't? Atleast the fluff died happily :rolleyes:
Keep up the work man, its konst'igt ;)

Reactions: Animated_Dragon

Animated_Dragon

Well-Known Miner
Apr 11, 2015
sweden
The lil' white n orange fluffy creature is so cuuute :cat: The colors remind me off Cookies and Eggs, and i instantly thought i would call him Coo'ggi (rough spelling: Kjugi) :angelic:
Will the little fluff find out hes the last of his kind or will he find more of his own kind? It would make a good story if he lives with the know that other reptiles seen the kind of him but it was a long time since they did and the lil' fluff is actually the last of his kind. His life would end with him thinking that he wasn't the last one, and does it matter if he wasn't? Atleast the fluff died happily :rolleyes:
Keep up the work man, its konst'igt ;)
You are not far away from the base story of this comic :)
I have allready a name for the fluffy one but you can call him what you want ;)

Animated_Dragon

Well-Known Miner
Apr 11, 2015
sweden
A new creature, and i feel a conversation is comming.

If there is any grammar and spelling errors in the feature pages let me know so i can fix them.
The little brave.
Chapter 1. Lost memories

p6. Ille
The little brave 6 Ille.jpg

Last edited: