Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Urgent VERY IMPORTANT THREAD TITLE

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by astrotrain24, Apr 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT VERY IMPORTANT STUFF CONCERNING PLAYERS AND STAFF ALIKE THAT ARE SOMEHOW RELATED TO THE EVENTS THAT SHALL BE DESCRIBED THEREON.

IN THE EARLY HOURS OF APRIL 1, 2018 AT 07:00 HOURS ZULU TIME THE MEMES LAUNCHED A SURPRISE PREEMPTIVE STRIKE TO THE ICICLECRAFT FORCES STATIONED ON THE ISLE DE AMANITA. THE CASUALTIES OF OUR FORCES AND CIVILIAN PERSONNEL AT THIS TIME ARE UNDETERMINED BUT WE HAVE LOST ALL AND ANY COMMUNICATION WITH OUR FORCES ON THE ISLAND. BRIGADIER GENERAL @Master777Shadow ASSURES US THAT AN EXPEDITIONARY FORCE IS BEING ASSEMBLED AT THIS TIME TO COMBAT THE IMMINENT THREAT THAT HAS APPEARED ON OUR DOOR STEP, WHICH HE SAYS HE WILL PERSONALLY LEAD UPON PERMISSION FROM THE TOP BRASS. MAJOR GENERAL @Omio HAS SWORN HE WILL UNLEASH FIERY REDSTONE AND LAG UPON THE ENEMY TO THE LIKES OF WHICH NO COMPUTER CAN HANDLE.

IT IS BELIEVED THAT THE MEMES LAUNCHED THIS PREEMPTIVE STRIKE DUE TO THE SUCCESS OF COLONEL DEVIL @KingPyroneus HAVING SURPASSED THE HALFWAY MARK OF THE COMPLETION OF HIS 600M DIAMETER HOLE, WHICH WILL BE THE BUTT OF ALL JOKES.

HERMEMENESS @hydrilla16 , REPRESENTING THE ROYAL BLOODLINE OF THE MEMES WHILST RESIDING IN THE LAND OF ICICLECRAFT, HAS GONE INTO HIDING, CLAIMING THE ATTACK IS PART OF A COUP D'ETAT BY THE COMMUNIST MEMES LED BY UGANDAN KNUCKLES TO FORCE EQUAL AND MISERABLE VIEWING OF ALL MEMES. THE GUERRILLA LEADER IS KNOWN FOR THE CLICKING WAR CRY OF HIS PEOPLE INCITING FEAR INTO HIS OPPONENTS.

PRESIDENT @Cetec HAS ISSUED THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO THESE EVENTS:
    SUPREME ALLIED COMMANDER ASTRO AS WELL AS THE TOP BRASS HAVE AT THIS TIME BEGUN TO FORMULATE A STRATEGIC SERIES OF MANEUVERS TO COMBAT THE INVASION. MEANWHILE, THE SUPREME ALLIED COMMANDER HAS ISSUED ORDERS FOR THE EXPEDITIONARY FORCE LED BY THE BRIGADIER GENERAL TO SET OFF, AS WELL AS A CAVALRY FORCE BY THE CREATURES CONJURED UP BY AND LED BY @Animated_Dragon TO RETAKE THE ISLE. AN INFILTRATION TEAM CONSISTING OF @mantisropa AND @fregaropa WILL BE SENT TO AID THE COUNTER-OFFENSIVE.

ANY FURTHER UPDATES WILL BE SENT VIA THESE SPECIFIED CHANNELS.

-END REPORT-

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. lsr $02f8 62

3. I'm scared

4. im ready

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. The attack wiped my systems, clever little so-and-sos, leading with a cyber attack... Finished scrubbing the hard drives, but we're nearly blind here till we get all the machines up and running. Communications are down and it's chaos out here. I'm having to send this message through a jerry-rigged Speak & Spell and a dial up modem.
    I am preparing an aerial sweep over the territory as we speak. We simply do not have the intel to engage in combat or ground operations. I fear enemy forces may have already dug deep into the land. Can't just blast 'em with explosives, the whole Isle could collapse and sink. It's going to take a lot of man power to flush them out of the tunnels. We're gonna have to give out a lot of medals and promotions before this is over.
    I will supply further information to our forces as the situation becomes clear.

6. Cetec can clean his mansion himself!

• Zing Zing x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1