Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Yup..

pepijndb

Active Miner
Feb 6, 2013
holland!
Fanta teleported me under water and i drowned and lost my armour/weps/tools (all enchanted) and all my building materials so i wont play again untill get i get my stuff back..

Shiv

Retired Staff
Retired
Aug 7, 2012
Also, we can't really refund you the items, as you didn't die to a glitch or break in the game. If he has the items, you can get them back.

Shiv

Retired Staff
Retired
Aug 7, 2012
Perhaps a screenshot or something could help? If not, you two would need to agree on what was yours and what wasn't.

Jake

Active Miner
May 9, 2013
I thought that if you told to someone then died you can't do anything because YOU tpd to them

Shiv

Retired Staff
Retired
Aug 7, 2012
Well, if they stole the items, then it is considered theft. If you tp'd to them and lost your items, that's out of our control.

FantaBobFan

Active Miner
Feb 26, 2013
Ok... So I'll fill in some spots where u forgott stuff Pepi :)
I found a spawner under the ground (there where a sea above it) I told pepi that I found a spawner, He said that he wanted to see it so I tpd him to me. Then when he was there I got bored down at the spawner so I went up to the surface and broke through the cealing and water came in. I dug 1 or 2 blocks away from pepi so that he wouldn't drown, but I guess I forgott a spot idk. But yeah he started suffocating and I tried to tp him up to the surface but it failed as he was loosing health due to that he was drowning. Then He drowned, my laptop died (Ye I know not the best moment for my laptop to die). I plugged my laptop in and logged on again. When I got on I got sweared at. Then He asked me where hes stuff was. I said they are probubly in the hole where u died. Then He said no they are not and swore at me again. He said get down there yourself and have a look and keept swearing. (wich is a little bit understandable but it was not fun when he swore and said F*** Y** in almost every sentence. But it wasn't fun for him eighter to lose his stuff.) He said F*** Y** and left. I logged off too cuse I was in a hurry. I had to go to Västerås. But yeah that's the whole picture of it all so to say.

Have a Great Day everyone! :D
-FantaBobFan

Shiv

Retired Staff
Retired
Aug 7, 2012
As long as you don't have the items, which it seems to be like in your story, you are clear.

Shiv

Retired Staff
Retired
Aug 7, 2012
That is, screenshots of the chat box? The cursing is punishable.

FantaBobFan

Active Miner
Feb 26, 2013
Oh forgott to add :p This was like 2-4 weeks ago Just so everyone knows :p I told shiv who was on :)

Shiv

Retired Staff
Retired
Aug 7, 2012
It appears everything is clear here. Fanta did not steal the items, therefore, no staff intervention is needed. However, I'm investigating what Fanta mentioned about the cursing.

Shiv

Retired Staff
Retired
Aug 7, 2012
Leaving so soon? I don't understand why you are so hasty, pepijndb. This is a game, and mistakes are bound to happen. I don't see the point in leaving so abruptly.

Geval

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 8, 2012
The moon
Come one, pepijn.
You are older than me shouldt that mean you should be more mature to?
This was just an accident, but those happen when playing survival.
I once had my entire house with everything in it, and some one did an rollback on it.
But that didnt stop me from playing.
If you realy feel like leaving, go ahead.
But in my opinion its a silly thing to do.

So yeah, goodbye and maybe i'll see you back on sometime ;)